Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012: Looking back

Happy New Year Everyone!


I want to start my 2013 by looking back on how my 2012 had been.
  • Discovering new places with friends.            
Unforgettable laughter, foodtrips and the fun of travelling with the people you cared about was the best part of my 2012. 


  • Achieving my fitness goal and maintaining it the whole year.
Constant struggle with weight is a common problem for me. I was able to slim down and actually feel happy about my petite figure. This year I'm happy I was able to maintain it!


  • Getting my license as a Chemical Engineer.
When my alma mater thinks I'm not ready, I was able to show them than I really can!


  • 10th year Anniversary with my Love
A milestone in my personal relationship with the love of my life. I'm so thankful that we have reached this far. 


  • Juggling on a Full time and Part time job.
It was really hard to maintain two jobs. It would compromise my physical and mental being if I pursued both. But I'm glad for the experience it taught me.


My 2012 have been tough and rough but I'm glad for the memories I had the whole year. I sure learned a lot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment